Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day Off in Malawi, Sorta

As it is the weekend we don't have any meeting planned for today or tomorrow so we are using the downtime to catch up on sleep and time out of the sun. Many of you know that one of the reasons I started Knit Around the World is because I love to knit so much. Even in my down time here in Malawi I've been knitting to give and I have already finished one blanket. 
It is incredibly soft and I'm giving it to World Camp for them to decide who has the most need.
Besides knitting we picked up the sing for the Chigwirizano group and exchanged money to prepare us for the week ahead. Tomorrow we might venture into the more touristy areas of Lilongwe so Jane can see a little more our busy week and having to leave.
Don't forget that in May a donor will be able to double their impact with a matching donation up to $2,000 in honor of our anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment