Friday, August 30, 2013

End of one journey and beginning another...

Today was a wonderful last day in Malawi. It's hard to leave this wonderful place but it helps to know all the good we have done over the month and that I will be back. I signed the partnership agreement with NAPHAM this morning and I know it will be a great partnership!
This afternoon Matt and I met with Patience at the Kamuzu Hospital to learn about a program they are working on there. I will have more details to come about how you can help these adorable kids and their parents.
We also got to see the outside of Lighthouse, the building at the hospital that helps people with HIV/AIDS. I'm hoping that we can possible work with the patients there next year. 
This is probably the last post from Malawi! Can't wait to tell more stories an share pictures and video on Facebook and our website so don't forget to check us out!
Zikomo!

No comments:

Post a Comment