Monday, August 26, 2013

Ta da!

I didn't post yesterday because not much happened. Matt and I just relaxed and enjoyed the day. I did finish the baby blanket that will probably be donated to the Crisis Nursery or local hospital. 
Today I did more knitting for another baby blanket. I hope I can finish it in a week before we leave. 
We emailed the draft partnership to NAPHAM and are waiting to her back to come to an agreement and sign it this week.
I have also been thinking a lot about how to sell the knitted items when I return home and we might sell through etsy. I will keep you up to dye in that progress. I am also thinking of trying to sell some items at boutique stores in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. 
We are meeting with each group over the next 2 days and will try to soak up as much of Malawi as we can before returning home. We will also be looking into our next fundraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment