Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Relaxation day!

As you can tell from our numerous posts that we are quite busy everyday. Today we got a really chance to relax and enjoying being in Malawi. I still did work on finding out about registering as a NGO in Malawi. There is tons of red tape and I still have a lot to figure out.
Today we took time to play some ping pong, knit, read and prep for tomorrow's meeting.
Natasha, being the fabulous baker that she is, decided to bake orange-chocolate muffins for tomorrow's meeting. 
I know everyone is going to love the muffins, I just hope it doesn't become an expectation because there is very little chance I will be the baker that she is, thoughtful and generous.
This is Natasha's last few days in Malawi but she has been a true blessing for Knit Around the World. She has helped immensely to raise funds, spread awareness and help teach those who want to learn to knit. Hopefully she will be back in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment